For a few days I’ve been thinking about my Bucket List (mid-life crisis much?) and have decided that - even though y’all don’t give a crap - I’m going to put it down IN WRITING on the interwebs in order to hold myself to it.
- Stay in one of these overwater rooms, somewhere in the world. Shown here is Tahiti which i am totally fine with.
- Visit every continent.
- Go on an Alaskan cruise (which we’re doing in September, so woot!)
- Peer down inside a volcano
- See the Northern Lights
- Visit an ice bar
- Try out for The Amazing Race (even if by the time I finally do it, I am known as the “old couple” team)
- Plan one major vacation for/with the entire family each year. Cyprus, anyone?
- Do an old-fashioned train tour
- Go to Carnival in Rio
A decent start. I already have so many bucket list items I’ve been able to cross off because I am one EXTREMELY FORTUNATE BADASSMOTHERFUCKER and I am completely overwhelmed and thankful for these opportunities. (A few: Visit the pyramids in Egypt, go to the Grand Canyon, live in Europe, fill up my passport, have a child, be loved.)